Monday, July 11, 2011

Week 1 EOC: What sacrifices are you willing to make for your Career?


   I'm pretty tenacious about my goals and willing to do just about whatever it takes to make a major advancement in my career.  Sacrificing is a big role in some peoples' lives but I wouldn't say it's something drastic in mine.  I'm willing and eager to do whatever it takes.  Networking with professionals and finding opportunities has been my main objective.  In my current state of living, I have no attachments to hold me back from my career.  I have no children.  I'm not married.  I don't have a mortgage to pay.  I don't have a car payment.  It's just me and my will to conquer all that life has to offer!  When I graduate I'll be willing to move if need be.   If I gain an opportunity to work within my field you betch'a I'm willing to pay my dues and scrubs some floors with a tooth brush for a chance of a lifetime! Truthfully the only attachement that could possibly throw a wrench in the mix is my love life.  It could possibly be a problem, but I'll manage it.  I'll do what I have to do.  The truth is I'm young and determined, and I won't let anything stop in my way.  There will be time for love and time for toys.  Everyday I grow older and wiser.  I learn lessons and gain maturity.  Everyday I'm working to be the best professional of my kind.  And to answer this question simply,  Yes! I'm willing to make many sacrifices for my career!

No comments:

Post a Comment