Thursday, July 14, 2011

Week 1 Photo Challenge: Animation Festival

   So for this weeks photo challenge I used xtranormal.com's movie maker to produce this 1 minute animation.  It was a little strange at first but anybody can learn how to do it.  It's actually very easy.  I think my favorite part about using the software was that you get to be very creative with scripting your film without having to actually shoot anything with a real physical camera. It's quite ingenious!  I decided I wanted to make my short a little funny so I chose to do a parody of Snooki from MTV's Jersey Shore.  In summary the short is about Snooki getting caught in the office instead of the pool where she wants to be.  The short features her usual characteristics about rambling on about materialistic possessions along with her boyfriends, jewels, and tanning.  I love to bring people happiness and joy so I thought I put this little something together to stir up the crowd in laughter. Snooki is a crazed sensation around the United States so I thought what better character to use than someone everyone is so familiar with!

No comments:

Post a Comment