Monday, July 25, 2011

Week 3 EOC: Where are you now and where are you going?


As a young professional in my career I am on the first train to success! I'm in my final hours of college and on my way to graduation.  Opportunities and steps in my career are knocking on my every door.  I'm so excited to work in my career field!  I'm doing everything I can to bridge connections with the people who will help boost my opportunities.  Not only am I looking for people who can help me progress but I am also looking for people who will be long time friends in my field of audio and video.  I love to talk about subjects involving work I do with others and I love to learn what others have learned through their ventures in their career as well!  Inside my heart I am happy with from where I came, and where I am going.  Establishing myself for the person I am today was no easy task and establishing who I will be tomorrow is my greater challenge!  My major goal as of now is to work my way into a steady paying job. I'm so grateful and blessed that I've been offered so many great opportunities.  Right now I'm just feeling everything out to follow the best possible path to advance my career. I don't just want to take any old job, I want to apply my skills towards something great that can evolve into something even more magnificent. Honestly, it's not so much about the money in the beginning of my career., for me it's about the experience.  I'm so determined and ambitious about my career! Just give me air, and I'll breath success!!

No comments:

Post a Comment