Monday, August 1, 2011

EOC Week 4: Stab at Executive Summary

Source
   The product or service I'd like to sell are the services I can provide within the audio realm of productions.  I'm skilled in many trades that are audio related including: studio recording, field sound production, radio broadcasting, djing. I'd like to design a company that incorporate all of these aspects. I want my company to be the one stop shop! Of course I won't be able to start off immediately into the field like that so I'll start somewhere I excel in like DJ'ing and add more services as I expand. As all good companies should, I should expand to something amazing. That will definitely be the goal of my company. I don't want my company to be the small fish in the pond for too long. We want to be the big guys everyone runs to for help! The big kid on the block everyone knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment