Monday, August 8, 2011

EOC Week 5: Progress towards my Four Professional Contacts and Progress on Networking

I seem to be doing pretty well. I've been networking like crazy these past few weeks. I've been meeting so many new people who have been in positions to advance my career. I've also acquired new gear in my profession so I can work more jobs. It's been a great month. One of my most notable experiences was working on a set with the Jabawockeez dance crew! One of their members decided make his own rap song and wanted a music video. That day I met many people!! It was a great experience and I learned more behind the scenes information about my field. As for my four professional contacts, that has been going good as well. I've met a dependable banker I can rely on to help me through my financial goals. I've also met a lawyer who is also dependable and carries a lot of knowledge about this industry. I'm still working on finding the other two, but it will just be a matter of time. I've been meeting so many people!!! Life is good I must say!

No comments:

Post a Comment